Texas summers can be pretty unbearable if you don't have great skirts and dresses in rotation. If you're looking to mix up your skirt collection with some solid-colored staples or fun warm-weather patterns, here are 7 skirts you should definitely have in your summer wardrobe.
1. Bright skirts are always on-trend for summer. This neon pink skirt from ModCloth would be great for a summer picnic, music festival or outdoor event! Pair it with a graphic top or sleeveless chambray button-up.
2. Aren't the colors in this Need Supply Co. skirt gorgeous? I love how it's styled with a red striped shirt and sandals—it's a perfect summer outfit!
3. Kate Spade Saturday always has some great patterns in stock. This side-slit mini skirt would look fantastic with a chambray shirt or solid-colored top.
4. I recently purchased this fun patterned mini skirt from Kate Spade and I'm absolutely in love! It looks great with flowy blouses, gray t-shirts and denim tops.
5. A polka dot skirt can be amazingly versatile. This mini skirt from Ruche would look great with a chambray shirt, casual t-shirt or even a floral blouse. Don't be afraid to mix your patterns this summer—a polka dot pattern will go with just about anything.
6. You can't go wrong with a good eyelet skirt for summer. This black option from Madewell can be worn with a simple t-shirt or dressed up a bit with a chambray shirt and statement necklace.
7. Cobalt blue is always in for summer and fall. This embroidered skirt from Forever 21 would look great with a white blouse, or dressed down with a t-shirt and sandals.
Which summer skirt is your favorite? How do you style your skirts?