This past weekend the weather in my area gave me taste of spring, but it went as quickly as it came. For the foreseeable future, I will still be battling wintry weather, but the hint of springtime has given me some major spring fever. I’m hoping by listening to my favorite spring playlist I can usher in the next season. I don’t know if it’s the most effect method of hurrying spring along, but it’s my only plan right now. If you’re already enjoying spring or you’re not so patiently waiting for warmer days, listen to my spring fever playlist!
1. Savannah by Relient K
2. Beautiful Day by U2
3. I Lived by One Republic
4. Let the Rain by Sara Bareilles
5. Dog Days Are Over by Florence + The Machine
6. More Time (Live from Knoxville, TN) by Needtobreathe
7. Best Day of My Life by American Authors
8. Sixteen by Deas Vail
9. At Least We Made it This Far by Relient K
What are some of your favorite songs to get you in the mood for spring, Lovelies?