I have a thing for Essie polishes — they're pretty much all I wear. After investing in their great top coats, I've found that these lacquers always tend to wear well on my hands, and last longer than any other brand that I've tried. I've been seeing For The Twill Of It all over the Internet, and I'm glad to see that the rest of the collection is just as pretty.
The colors for the Fall 2013 include:
- The Lace Is On, a pearlescent fuschia (Wouldn't this look amazing with a charcoal cardigan?)
- Vested Interest, a teal gray
- For The Twill Of It, oil slick
- Twin Sweater Set, a crimson red
- After School Boy Blazer, a deep bluish-black (My favorite!)
- Cashmere Bathrobe, a gray