1. “Maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates and guys are just people to have fun with.”
2. “Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring out precisely how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we want, and just see what happens.”
3. “Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you, you love, well, that’s just fabulous.”
4. "We could only wonder how she would be able to dust herself off and start over. Over again. And yet we knew we couldn't bear for her not to, and felt ever more optimistic that after all her struggles, she would someday meet her man, her equal: a man with the same charisma, love of life, and humanity she possessed. In the meantime, she'd have her friends. And the knowledge that she deserved the world."
5. "I’m looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can’t-live-without-each-other love."
6. "Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it means you’re pretty sexy and you’re taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with."
7. "Women come to New York for the two L's: Labels and Love."
8. "'They say nothing lasts forever; dreams change, trends come and go, but friendships never go out of style."
Were you a fan of Sex & The City? Who was your favorite character? What's your favorite quote?