For a lot of us, there’s a great deal of freedom that comes with summer… but what to do with all that extra time? It’s easy to fall in a summer slump of watching too much daytime T.V. or zoning out by the pool all day every day… While that does sound kind of amazing, why not try doing a few inspiring things this summer?
1. Organize a camping trip with friends. Bring your favorite books and lots of blankets. Take as many photos as you can.
2. Host a dinner party for your friends and family. If you don’t have enough room in your house, have it at the local park!
3. Take a road trip with your closest girlfriends. It can be for a day, a weekend or a month!
4. Fill your patio with candles, stay up late and watch the sun rise.
5. Adorn yourself with fresh flowers every day… be a flower goddess!!
6. Spend as much time by the ocean as possible. Watch the sun rise or set there.
7. Go on a three day juice cleanse to reset your body and restore your mind!
8. Try an unexpected temporary hair color that will wash out before summer ends.
9. Take a blanket out to your backyard at night and stargaze.
10. On days where it feels too hot to do anything, lounge around in the A/C, invite friends over, order take out, read, draw and stay inspired! [via Buzznet]
Lovelies, what are your summer plans?