Until four months ago, I did not like Pinterest. But on my forever quest for inspiration, I got wrapped up into the site. I really love some of the outfits that get posted! They have helped me get a little more creative with my favorite pieces of clothing. If you're looking for a bit of fashion pinspiration, have a look at these five users and boards.
1. Kate Spade's Dress Colorfully Board I have a problem. I wear way more black and grey and navy than I know I should. This board is bright and happy and inspires me to add a little more color in my wardrobe, even if that only means wearing a hot pink lip.
2. Lauren Santo Dominigo's Street Style Board Ultra chic and very Vogue, this is by far my favorite board on Pinterest. The outfits are perfect! With a mix of trendy and classic looks, this board inspires me to dress up every day.
3. Eat.Sleep.Wear.'s Fashion and Personal Style Boards Taking a look at people with stellar senses of style is always inspiring. This board houses a collection of people with great taste. From chic and classic to boho to trendy to preppy, this board has something to please everyone. I've definitely taken cues from this entire account to add a little interest to my wardrobe.
4. Bergdorf Goodman Much like their Instagram account, Bergdorf's is a treasure trove for fashion inspiration on Pinterest. With boards featuring trends from the seasons and offerings of the stellar department store (which I finally got to visit recently!) it's the perfect peek into the fashion world.
5. Eva Chen Eva Chen is probably my favorite editor in the magazine business. Her quirky style and insane beauty know-how have made her someone I really look up to when it comes to style. With boards dedicated to shoes and her various (and always super cool) outfits, this is one of my favorite places to draw inspiration.
Take a peek at a few of the looks from these boards!
Which Pinterest boards give you the most fashion inspiration, Lovelies?