It’s pretty clear that colored eyeliner is all the rage in beauty this spring and summer. Usually when the temperature rises, I turn to brightly colored lips to make a beauty statement, as bold eyeshadow looks tend to melt and smudge, but I love the idea of using a touch of a brightly colored waterproof eyeliner in the lower waterline to make your beauty stand out this season! Personally, my favorite bright liner color is teal, as modled by the beautiful Karlie above. Let’s break it down!
I love this look because it is perfect for gals with hooded lids like myself, and it is super fresh, easy and quick!
1. Bobbi Brown SPF 15 Tinted Moisturizer (oil free if you’re acne prone, regular if you’re not!)
2. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Deep End
3. Chantecaille Faux Cils Mascara in Noir, which I am currently obsessed with.
4. Stila Convertible Color in Gerbera
5. Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm in Mighty Mimosa
Enhance your natural glow by blending a tinted moisturizer over your skin. Start from the center of your face and blend outwards using your fingers.
Line your lower waterline with a waterproof bright teal liner, making sure to line the inner and outer corners. Clean up any smudges with a q-tip before it sets! Finish off your eyes with a glossy lengthening mascara.
Apply a peachy pink cream blush to the apple of your cheeks using your fingers for a radiant flush. Top off this fresh, springy look with a natural pink tinted lip balm!
Lovelies, what do you think of using bright colored eyeliner?