You can’t go wrong with a classic! This look is totally timeless, but the bronzy glow gives it a youthful update. Let’s break it down!
To achieve the look, you’ll need the following items or anything similar:
1. Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Foundation
2. Bobbi Brown Ultra Fine Eye Liner Brush
3. Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Empress
4. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink
5. Cargo Matte Bronzer in Medium
6. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in ABC Gum
7. Vincent Longo Bi Brow Powder Pomade
8. MAC Lipstick in Myth
9. Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara in Extreme Black
Use a sponge or brush to blend your complexion to perfection with a luminizing foundation. Apply bronzer to the temples, cheeks, and jawline with a fluffy, dense brush. Blend thoroughly.
Sweep a peachy-nude, matte eyeshadow from your lash line to your crease. Use a super-fine eye liner brush to line the upper and lower lash lines with a gel liner. The best way I can recommend doing this is to dip your brush in the jar of liner, wipe the brush back and forth on the back of your hand to remove any excess product and to pack the brush’s bristles tight. Begin lining at the outer corner of the eye, graduating the line from thick to thin as you work towards the inner corner.
Line the lower waterline with a white mascara for extra definition. Apply two coats of volumizing mascara to the top and bottom lashes. Fill in and define brows with a brow powder.
Slick on a neutral, nude lipstick. C’est chic!