I used to wear Ring Pops all the time when I was younger. Not the gross, sticky kind, either. I would carefully inspect each ring-shaped lollipop in its wrapper at the store, handpicking the lucky few that would be able to become my favorite accessory for a day or so until I wanted a different color (or became hungry). So it’s really no surprise that I have a special place in my heart for fun, candied baubles.
Here are some of my favorite sweet accessories:
From top left to bottom right:
1. This macaron trinket would be perfect for storing earring posts and delicate bracelets.
2. I’m in love with these gummi bear headphones! They come in a ton of other colors, too.
3. Since I’m always losing hair elastics (I swear, where do they go?) this cupcake holder is the perfect (and cutest) way to keep track.
4. I must admit, I have dreams about these ice cream tights. Freaking awesome.
5. This Kate Spade ring USB is definitely bringing back some of those Ring Pop-wearing memories…
I love introducing fun pieces like this into my wardrobe with my closet staples. For example, I would love to pair those ice cream tights with this simple jersey dress that I have, and most of my baubles are also paired with other simple things from my closet.
Be sure and check out the gallery for more of my favorite sweet accessories and homewares!
What are your favorite fun and quirky pieces, Lovelies? How do you incorporate them into your wardrobe?