People really enjoy pick up lines, even if they roll their eyes when they hear one. There’s usually a smile below that eye roll. When the bad pick up lines are directed at you (and there are some bad ones), then that’s a situation worthy of a “flight” reaction. But cheesy, funny, cute, and just plain weird, I love hearing pick up lines. I also enjoy using them on people, from friends to coworkers to crushes. Here’s a list of some of my favorite pick up lines that get you at least a smile (the good ones).
1. Excuse me, could you give me directions? To your heart.
2. I don’t have my library card, but do you mind if I check you out?
3. There’s something wrong with my phone. It doesn’t have your number in it.
4. What winks and has sex like a tiger? *wink*
5. I think there’s something in your eye… Oh wait, it’s just a sparkle.
6. Do you know where the nearest bakery is? I’d like to go get a cutie pie like you.
7. Excuse me, but you dropped something back there. This conversation, let’s pick it up later tonight.
8. Hey, do you have a jersey? Because I need your name and number.
9. Strawberries or blueberries? I need to know what kind of pancakes to make you for breakfast.
10. Hi, my name is [your name here], but you can call me tonight.
BONUS: Some awful pick up lines for your cringing pleasure.
1. How do you like your eggs? Scrambled or fertilized?
2. That shirt would go great with my floor. So would those pants.
3. Did you fart? Because you just blew me away.
4. Can I buy you a drink? Or do you just want the money?
5. Your dad must have been a baker because you’ve got a nice set of buns.
If you’re feelin’ feisty, try these out on person you like enough to look silly for.
What’s your best pick up line? I wanna hear ‘em!