I’ve included a little bit of something for everyone in this holiday gift guide, which features items I own, want for myself, or have gifted in the past!
1. Bobbi Pin Set from Shop Bando (2 for $10) – Everything from Shop Bando is fun, cheery, and colorful. These bobbis would make a wonderful stocking stuffer.
2. Over the knee cable-knit socks from Madewell ($22.50) – Socks are another one of those things I can never have enough of. These over the knee socks from Madewell would look adorable peeking out of some knee-high boots. Or if fun, happy socks are more your style, Madewell has tons of fun options in stripes, polka dots and more as well!
3. [SPONSORED] Sims 3: Seasons ($29.96) - I used to be really into The Sims and so Sims 3: Seasons sounded interesting. I bought it over the weekend and there’s lots of new clothing and community lots. It’s great to finally have real weather/seasons (and rainbows!).
5. La Mer Wrap Watches ($92 and up) – La Mer watches are fun, affordable, and come in a million different styles. They’re always running a promotion (20% off right now if you sign up for their mailing list), so be sure to google around for a coupon.
6. Urban Decay Naked Palette ($50) – This is my go-to eye shadow palette. The neutral colors are all flattering, and the dark colors are great for creating a smokey eye. It’s no wonder this palette is a favorite of so many!
7. Knitted Hat by Annie Larson ($48) – I adore these handmade hats by Annie Larson. Hats and scarves are an accessory you can have fun with, and you can never have too many, so they’re great gifts!
8. Old Navy Wool Coat ($27.50) – You can invest in classic black, navy or camel coats that will last you for years, but if you want a coat in a fun color and don’t want to spend a lot of money, Old Navy makes some really great coats at obscenely low prices. Even my style icon Olivia Palermo was spotted wearing this very same coat!
9. Polka Dot Pajamas from True & Co. (Top & Bottom, $32 each) – You can never have too many pajamas. Stick to classic patterns like stripes or these polka dot ones from True & Co. and you can’t go wrong!
10. Washi Tape – Decorative washi tape can be used for everything from wrapping presents, to decorating vases, to creating frames on walls. Just turn to Pinterest for inspiration galore. You can never have enough colors or patterns.