I love finding the perfect gift for my loved ones. Whether it’s a unique DIY, a great Etsy find or something I’ve pinned away on Pinterest, I think if you put enough time and effort into it, you can find the perfect gift for anyone. While it’s nice to get an iPad or an expensive purse, I’d rather get a thoughtful gift than something expensive every time, honest. So if you cross your heart and promise not to show this to any of my friends, here’s what’s currently on my radar for next month’s gift-giving extravaganza:
1. For the friend that is always on-the-go: a beautiful tote bag from Fieldguided.
2. For the loved one that is always in the kitchen: an adorable bread board from Snug Studio.
3. For the friend that loves a little sparkle: a pair of gold-dipped earrings from A Merry Mishap.
4. For the health-conscious friend: a gorgeous glass mug for on-the-go green tea consumption.
5. For the wandering spirit: a lovely book with great travel ideas for the weekends.
6. For the girl who has everything: Kate Spade’s clever matchbook of bobby pins.
What’s currently on your shopping list for your loved ones this year, Lovelies?