What do you get the lady (or lad) who has everything cosmetics-wise? There are plenty of options! From the least expensive luxuries (most are under $15) to the some pricier presents, there's a special beauty gift for any list!
As I've mentioned before, I worked as a makeup artist for several years, but even before that, I was obsessed with cosmetics and beauty products in every way. It's never been about the "getting pretty" aspect for me; I just really love the process itself. Playing with various colors, textures and even scents gives me such great feelings. I've never been good at drawing or painting, so this has always been my way of releasing my creative side.
Thus, receiving some amazing new makeup products for my birthday or the holidays has always been a huge thrill. If you know anybody else like me, they'll totally love you for picking up one o' these pieces of fantastic beauty items, such as the gorgeous compact All For Glamour Touch Up Kit ($39.50) by MAC above the cut, as well as this fantastic collection of Tarte deluxe primers ($9). I just got it and it's adorably perfect for stuffing any stocking!
Gifts in the gallery:
($0 - 10)
1. E.L.F. Essential Holiday Ultimate Lash Set, $3
2. Avon Mini Purse Manicure Kit, $4.99
3. Beauty Gems 4-Piece Eyeliner Set, $5
4. Tokyo Milk Femme Fatale Collection Lip Elixirs $7
5. Stila Tiki Lip Glaze Trio, $8
6. Kat Von D Mini Lipstick Duo, $10
7. Michael Kors Leg Shine, $10
8. NYX Blusher & Bronzer Combo, $10
9. Tocca Rollerball Mini Trio, $10
($11 - 25)
10. Nail Polish Wand, $12
11. MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo, $15 (my favorite red ever; it looks amazing on everybody!)
12. NYX One Night In Morocco, $15
13. E.L.F. 11-Piece Gem Collection Brush Set, $25
14. Bonjour Limited Edition Clubbing Waterproof Essentials, $21.99
15. Diorific Vernis, $26
16. Bobbi Brown Atomic Pink Lip & Eye Palette, $30
17. Benefit Sexy Little Stowaways, $34
18. Sephora Collector's Edition Fragrance Sampler For Her, $75 (THIS IS AMAZING! I got it for myself last month and it's absolutely gorgeous, so I'm getting it for my mother and possibly grandmother, too. It's perfect for picky people or anybody who loves a variety.)
Lovelies, would you purchase any of these for the cosmetics-lovers in your life? Would you dig any of them for yourself?