It’s Halloween weekend! I celebrated by dancing until my cloud fell off. Then my costume just didn’t make sense anymore so I had to call it a night! Since this was an easy, last minute costume, I had to share my diy tutorial with you! If any Lovelies are looking for something cute and cheap to whip up in a hurry, find out here:
. White Skirt/ Shirt
. Polyester Filling
. Tacky Glue
. White or blue tights
. Silver/White/Blue Shoes of your choice
. White Yarn
. Lots of Scotch Tape
Optional (not pictured): wig, handmade cardboard lightning bolt, white makeup, cloud manicure
1. Tape four or five small balloons together with scotch tape in a cloud-like form.
2. Cover with tacky glue and cover thoroughly with polyester filling, allow to dry.
3. Put on your white garments.
4. Hold cloud form at your waist to keep it in place while securing it with with the white yarn.
5. Add optional elements like a wig, makeup or your own personal touches!
Enjoy! And Happy Halloween weekend, Lovelies!
Halloween costume win or fail?