With winter approaching, it is about that time to start searching for the cutest and coziest mittens out there this season. But not so fast! Once you see the six new colors in Essie’s Winter 2012 Collection, you may be begging to show off your nails.
Say hello to:
Leading Lady (#934): For those of you who turn to Wicked (#249) every winter for a dark and elegant shade, you finally have the chance to spice things up! Leading Lady is a dark red base with fine glitter. It is a perfect complement to a simple and cozy wintry outfit.
- She’s Pampered (#935): She’s Pampered is a deep pink color in a red base creme. Can’t decide between pink and red? No problem! She’s Pampered is sure to shine as more of a pink in shaded light, and as more of a red in sunlight.
- Snap Happy (#936): Calling all fans of the award winning Geranium (#43)! Snap happy is for you. With one coat, this creme-jelly color is as classy and bright as a Red nail could be. Add one more coat, and watch it border on neon. Definitely a must have.
- Butler Please (#937): Personally, I have been on a lifelong search for the perfect blue nail color. Finally I’ve found it! Butler Please, a medium thick formula, is bright and eye-catching, and it oozes winter.
- Where’s My Chauffer (#938): Reminiscent of Turquoise and Caicos (#720), Where’s My Chauffer is a glossy and playful light turquoise color. Requiring two coats, this color is thin but definitely worthy.
- Beyond Cozy (#939): Last but not least, the second glitter in the Winter Collection is Beyond Cozy, a clear base with extremely fine silvery-gold glitter. If you’re looking for a way to demonstrate some holiday spirit, Beyond Cozy might just be the answer. It will make any outfit, dull or daring, shine and glow in a unique wintry way!
Essie released this collection and said, “A leading lady is always dressed to thrill.”
Well, Leading Ladies: What is your favorite color of the new collection? If you haven’t used them, which are you most excited to try?
I cannot get enough of ALL of them, but I especially love Snap Happy and Butler Please. If you haven’t made it to your local drug store to check out the Leading Lady collection yet, put on your mittens for one last time, and go!