There are so many sources for trends that we’re sick of. We have seen everything from Uggs to Crocs being targeted as trends that need to end. This may be true, but what about the trends we don’t want to end? There are some trends that I just can’t get enough of! Here are seven things I hope to see on runways, streets, and schools everywhere.
1. Bright colors: Anywhere, everywhere. I don’t know about you but I just love bold colors! Although our less colorful ensembles come out in the fall and winter, I hope bright, bold colors are never off trend.
2. Prints: Alone or mixed with other prints, this trend can stay around for as long as it likes, in my opinion.
3. Non Fake Boobs: I don’t have a problem with implants but for the ladies that are confident without them, like miss Christina Ricci, cheers to you!
4. Big Hair: I just love a big, wild mane. The 80′s made it big and I hope we continue to make it even bigger.
5. Tons of Jewelry: This has gone in and out over the last few years but I think it always comes back for a reason: it looks amazing!
6. Tattoos: I really hope tattoos never go out of style, especially since I have them and plan on getting more. But really, how else are people going to know you were cool when you’re old?
7. Making your own beauty products: Resourceful, smart, and fun! DIY beauty products should stay fashionable forever!
Are there any trends you can’t get enough of, Lovelies? Anything on this list you don’t agree with?