I spend a great deal of my time on Pinterest. It’s been an endless source of inspiration for my home, my closet, my design work and my blog.
Check out our other picks for the best Pinterest boards: Hair & Beauty and Fashion & Style. As much as I love pinning and repinning the perfect images for my boards, the best Pinterest win is finding a board or user that has everything you’re looking for. Aahhh. So with that being said, my Pinterest feed would not quite look the same if it weren’t for these five ladies:
1. Bri Emery - I love, love, love Bri’s pinboards. Bright, colorful and so well-curated that they will put a smile on your face almost immediately, her pinboards, as well as her blog, design love fest, are definitely on my list of daily reads.
2. Elsie Larson - She’s so amazing we had to mention her twice! I’ve been reading Elsie’s blog, A Beautiful Mess, for quite some time…so naturally, as soon as I found her Pinterest page, I hit the follow button without even looking at her pins. It’s full of DIY inspiration, the cutest dresses and dream wedding details (to name a few). Elsie helps make my Pinterest feed a more colorful place.
3. Julie Stafford – Julie’s boards are full of things I want in my closet, the loveliest home goods and nail/hair ideas that I can’t wait to try.
4. Joy Cho – Joy’s pinboards, as well as her blog Oh Joy!, are definitely daily reads for me. Joy was also recently featured on Anthropologie.com, where she showcases her lovely picks for a petite frame. Lovely color inspiration, pretty packaging and the cutest clothing, her boards are a foodie/designer’s dream.
5. Ez Pudewa – Ez has a board for every color and season, along with a great DIY board full of ideas. Thanks to her styling and table setting boards, I also cannot wait to plan the perfect get-together.
Were you following any of these lovely ladies already? Who are your favorite people to follow on Pinterest? Share some link love in the comments below!
P.S. I’ve also included more wonderful pinners in the gallery! Check ‘em out! And while you’re happily pinning away, be sure and check out our Pinterest boards too!