It’s that time of year again, where Lovelyish must bid farewell to a batch of awesome Spring/Summer interns. We’ve had some pretty wonderful articles from these talented ladies. Click here to take a look at their favorite posts, and to find out more about our future interns!
Shelby had an extensive list of her top posts:
- My 11 Tips For Shopping At Thrift Stores - One of my first posts, and it’s pretty concise and helpful if you ask me Seriously, thrifting is my one true love and I think in this post I managed the pin down the basics! Happy thrifting!
- Buy, Sell, Trade: 5 Tips for Selling Your Clothes to a Resale/Consignment Store - Along with being a shopping addict comes knowing when to let things go from your closet, and the best way to get rid of them. I love reselling and think I give some helpful tips in this post! If you’ve never sold to your local Plato’s Closet or Buffalo, give this post a read and then clean out your closet. Especially with fall coming up, a lot of resale stores are in the market for new inventory!
- 10 Beautiful Pics of Celebrities With Freckles - This one needs no explanation: freckles are awesome, y’all.
- ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows’ Was Released 5 Years Ago Today – Where Were You? - Another self-explanatory post. I loved hearing all of your memories of the final HP book!
- Is America Finally Tired of the Kardashians? - Another early post in which I attempt to justify why I watch the Kardashians.
- My Style Evolution – Simultaneously the most embarrassing and fun post I’ve ever written.
- Weird TV Show Addiction: My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding - I just have terrible taste in television, y’all.
- Happy Belated Birthday, Neil Patrick Harris! - This was another really fun post to write. Who DOESN’T love the NPH?
New York doll Randi recalled some of her favorite posts, from cupcakes to nail polish:
1. Learning To Embrace Dark Nail Polish – One of my first posts! You’ll be happy to know my toenail is nearly completely grown back and it almost looks normal!
2. My Top 5 Reasons For Joining A Sorority (In The City) – I am so excited to return to the normalcy that is my sorority in NYC, I can’t wait to get recruitment rolling! I wish you all the best of luck whether you are rushing or in a sorority that is recruiting this upcoming semester.
3. 7 Items You Never Knew You Needed But Now Have To Have – I had so much fun finding these items and spent quite a long time reading this website…I may or may not have ordered one or two…
4. Keeping A Diary Isn’t Just For Your Middle School Self – It shocked me to find out how many of you also keep a diary! I’m glad I’m not alone. I hope you all keep writing as much as possible because it is definitely worth it to savor and remember these memories.
5. The 7 Shop Cupcake Hierarchy In NYC (According To Me) – I got so many great suggestions from you all. My tastebuds (but not my waist line) will thank you!
While we’re going to miss Randi and Shelby, you can still expect great posts from writers like Leslie, Brit, Sarah, Allison, Angelica and Lindsay. Also, we will have a number of new Fall/Winter interns joining us within the next few weeks, so look forward to some exciting new content! (Think you have what it takes to be an intern? Drop us a line at email@example.com!) Thanks for reading, Lovelies, and we hope you’ll enjoy the new voices that will be joining us!
Andrea and Katie, Contributing Editors