Even when I’m trying to focus online, I tend to find myself being sidetracked on the same few websites. While they may be a bit ridiculous I feel like if I get a good laugh, it’s almost worth it. My unopened Italian textbook (studying in the summer stinks) may disagree, but so be it. Thanks to College Candy’s recent article, I was inspired to come up with my own list. Without further ado, be prepared to get sidetracked…
I Waste So Much Time
- The name really says it all … anything you could imagine is on this website. Actually, I rephrase that: anything you never thought of yet is amazing is on this website. My recent favorite included a picture of a fictionalized pint of Ben & Jerry’s that was flavored ‘Orange Juice & Toothpaste’. Nice to know everyone else hates that combo as much as I do.
- A sister site of my above favorite, Grouchy Rabbit is the ‘FML’ for the witty educated soul. Really its just a collection of sarcastic phrases that follow such prompts as ‘Realized’ or ‘To Do List’. My personal favorite of the last few days: Tips For Success – Whenever you’re having a bad day, just imagine the person that caused it wearing Crocs.
Winning At Everything
- Another fun use of sarcasm is this site, which completely rips apart nearly anything with a witty ‘winning at’ plastered to it. To illustrate this, note the top photo. I don’t even think this site needs much of an explanation, you just continually want to read and see more and more of these train wrecks.
- I’ve already expressed my love for Pinterest numerous times, but it’s simply too good a site to not make this list. I can spend hours looking up quotes or random nothings. My new favorite board is my football themed one… tons of adorable crafts to try!
- Any seasoned Lovely knows how much we here at Lovelyish adore Buzzfeed. A site filled with random nothings and answers to your burning questions, how could you not love this site? My only question, really, is how they find so many interesting topics to post so damn quickly. A skill, a really awesome skill.
Suri’s Burn Book
- By far one of my favorite tumblrs, Suri’s Burn Book is written in the fictionalized voice of Suri Cruise as a sassy starlet talking smack about other celeb kiddies. Not only is it hysterical, but it is a great site to get gossip or check up on who’s baby is going to grow up to be a heartthrob. The sad part is I could almost see Suri growing up to sound like this …
Lovelies, do you use any of these sites? Which are your favorite silly sites to browse?