It seems like it has been just three weeks, not three months, since I wrote my first post for Lovelyish. It has been a great summer, but sadly it’s time for me to go! I just wanted to say a final farewell to all the Lovelyish readers, and let you know how much I enjoyed writing for you during my time here. This has been a great experience, and I definitely learned a lot.
Over the summer I wrote a bunch of posts, but a few were particularly enjoyable to research and write. I thought it would be fun to do a quick recap of some of my favorite posts:
- 9 Celebrities Reveal Their Favorite Drugstore Beauty Products
- 10 Bizarre Beauty Tips That Actually Work!
- Ever Wonder What The Offices Of Google Look Like?
- Child With Down Syndrome Becomes Swimsuit Model
- Say What? 10 Celebrity Quotes That Make Me Giggle
- My Life As A Competitive Irish Step Dancer: Part Sport, Part Beauty Pageant
So thank you, readers, for remaining loyal while I stumbled through typos and image errors as I learned to become a web-savvy blogger. This was such a fun, interesting way to develop my writing skills, and I hope you enjoyed reading my posts as much as I enjoyed writing them! I hope to continue blogging in the future, and will definitely check in with Lovelyish from time to time.
Farewell, Lovelies! Enjoy the rest of your summers!