The Neutrogena Wave for Change tote is filled with:
· Neutrogena Makeup Removal Wipes
· Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash (original)
· Neutrogena Skin Clearing Foundation
The Clean & Clear Girl Up tote is filled with:
· CLEAN & CLEAR® ADVANTAGE® Oil Absorbing collection (Cream Cleanser and Treatment)
· CLEAN & CLEAR® Oil Absorbing Sheets
· CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Fruit Infusions™ collection (Reviving Facial Cleanser and Smoothing Scrub)
· CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Body Wash – BOOST
· CLEAN & CLEAR® ADVANTAGE® Acne Spot Treatment
To enter the giveaway just leave a comment below and tell us which of the tote bags you’d prefer, Neutrogena or Clean & Clear.
Two lucky readers will be randomly chosen on Monday, August 6 at 4p.m. EST to receive the tote of their choice. Good luck Lovelies!
Also, anyone can get their own tote bag! Just head over to Target and buy any two CLEAN & CLEAR® or NEUTROGENA® products and receive a special edition tote bag of your choice upon check-out.
How it works + perks:
- CLEAN & CLEAR® Girl Up tote bag: With every CLEAN & CLEAR® Girl Up tote, consumers are helping support Girl Up, a United Nations Foundation organization dedicated to bettering the lives of young women in impoverished countries. Your readers can help change the lives of girls worldwide and look good while doing it!
- NEUTROGENA® Wave for Change tote bag: As part of the NEUTROGENA® Wave for Change campaign, actress Emma Roberts personally designed this tote so your readers can go back to school in style! Also, with the purchase of any NEUTROGENA® Acne, Cleansing or Cosmetics product, NEUTROGENA® will donate $1 to Global Giving to support educational charities within the United States – towards the goal of $250,000.
This special tote bag offer ends August 31, 2012.