Sometimes I get in a bad mood, and it seems that there’s nothing that will cheer me up. Since I’ve been in a continuous bad mood for awhile now, I’ve decided to try out new things to see what works to make me happy and what doesn’t. Keep reading to see what works for me. Maybe it will work for you too!
I’ve tried a bunch of different things, and here are the five things that worked for me:
1. Reading Whether I read a book or a magazine, I noticed that it got my mind off what was bothering me.
2. Watching TV Shows/Movies This also got my mind off my problems. What I like to do is spend some time curled up in bed (or on the couch) watching a whole TV series or a bunch of sappy love movies.
3. Taking Photographs I’m a photographer so this naturally makes me happy. When I’m in a funk, this always helps me.
4. Blogging Whether I’m reading blogs or writing my own blog posts, blogging really lets me enter another world. I can see the beautiful photos other bloggers have to show off, and I can post my own photos. It helps me forget about what is bothering me. Sometimes, I vent about what is bothering me, which also makes me feel better.
5. Spending Time With My Guy He knows how to make me smile and helps me work through whatever is bothering me. Sometimes he has to resort to tickling me to get me to smile, but no matter what he always cheers me up.
What cheers you up when you’re sad?