We all have our favorite workout songs. Personally? Anything fast and with a massive beat gets me up and going. Music will always make people move their bodies! So what is on FLOTUS Michelle Obama’s workout playlist?
While the list contains lots or artists also known for their dance club beats and banging bods (Jenny from the Block, anyone?), there are definitely some surprises in here.
And so the playlist is:
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m Yours) — Stevie Wonder
- Move Your Body — Beyonce (not available on Spotify)
- Tightrope — Janelle Monae ft. Big Boi
- Love Song — Sara Bareilles
- Unbreakable — Michael Jackson
- Whip My Hair — Willow
- I Was Here — Beyonce
- Treat ‘Em Right — Chubb Rock
- Thank You — Ledisi
- Get Right — Jennifer Lopez
Stevie Wonder and Sara Bareilles get Michelle Obama’s endorphins flowing? I understand Willow Smith, who can help but move to that song (as much as you hate to admit it), and Beyonce seems a natural choice. Well, some things we’ll never understand, but obviously the First Lady is doing something right.
Lovelies, what does your workout playlist sound like? Anything surprising?