With summer just around the corner and temperatures rising almost everywhere, it’s a great time to have some cold treats. Whether you like healthy treats or don’t count calories, there’s something for everyone.
A lot of these treats can be made at home, which is great for those days that seem too hot to go anywhere.
1. Frozen Yogurt/Frozen Yogurt Dots You can make these by either putting spoonfuls of yogurt on a baking sheet and freezing them or by putting popsicle sticks into yogurt containers and freezing them.
2. Pudding Pops You can make these by putting popsicle sticks into pudding containers and freezing them. You can also make homemade ones by making pudding and putting it into containers and freezing it.
3. Ice Cream Ice cream is the best when it is store bought. I’ve tried making it homemade, and it never turns out.
4. Popsicles There are tons of different flavors of popsicles now-a-days.
5. Iced Coffee I consider iced coffee a treat because of all the calories and sugar in it. You can either buy it at coffee shops or make it homemade. If making it homemade, you have to brew it and then put it in the refrigerator for a long time.
6. Smoothies You can make these at home by mixing fruit, yogurt and some milk in a blender.
7. Milkshakes Mix together ice cream with milk in a blender. It’s as easy as that!
What is your favorite summer treat?