Mother’s Day is quickly arriving and eager shoppers are scurrying to find that perfect gift to celebrate mom and all that she does for them. So, I’ve picked out 8 gifts from Glamour’s list of 30 Mother’s Day Gift Ideas all under $50 that will help give mom that perfect gift.
- This cute Sak iPad cover is perfect for your on-the-go mom. I love how stylish and versatile it is and it’s only $34!
- Your mom will be able to make a pot of tea in style with this cute, but chic $18 Solstice teapot.
- I love bib necklaces and this is definitely one that a mom would love too. This Ariel tiered bib necklace is a great find and a great price at $42.
- I loved this CB2 hanging glass terrarium – perfect for the mom who loves to garden in a chic way. Only $7!
- I adore the Philosophy brand. The Amazing Grace set which includes body butter, perfume and pink nail polish.
- Polka dots are everywhere right now! I love this Echo polka-dot square scarf and the best part: your mom can wear it all year long – and at only $38.
- Perfume is always a winner and this $40 Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume will sure win your mother’s heart.
- I had to add this cute Michael Kors photo key fob to this list – and for about $34!
It’s always a difficult task to shop for anyone, but you always want to make sure you show your mom how appreciated she is by getting her a beautiful gift – without breaking the bank. Check out the other ideas they’ve suggested, in our gallery below.
Which is your favorite?