Since I am officially on summer break, I’ve made plans for what I want to do this summer. I always make a “Summer Bucket List,” which includes things I want to do before summer kicks the bucket. This year’s plans may not be as extravagant as years before, but they should still be quite enjoyable. Keep reading to see what I have planned for this summer.
Since I’m in debt with college loans and I have a wedding coming up, my plans for the summer are going to be on the cheaper side. But that does not mean that I can’t have fun. Here are five things I’m planning to do this summer.
1. Make a Magazine Using MagCloud.com I’m going to school for graphic design, so I see this as a fun challenge. I hope to finish it by June.
2. Go to the Zoo I haven’t been to the zoo since fourth or sixth grade, so it would be fun to go again.
3. Eat at a Restaurant I’ve Never Been To I love trying out new places!
4. Go Out for Ice Cream at a Fun Place I absolutely love ice cream, and going out for ice cream makes for a fun date.
5. Go to Sephora Although I love beauty products, I’ve never been there and I’d love to go check it out.
What do you have planned for this summer?