It has to be said: I am completely in love with M.A.C. products. I’m definitely not one to splurge on beauty products and I’m always trying to be budget-friendly, but the second I tried this product, I couldn’t stay away.
Here are my 5 favorite MAC products.
- First, is the MatchMaster Foundation. I love this foundation because not only does it give you great coverage, but it matches to your skin tone. Even if you go out and get a great tan, it will adjust to your color. I also found out from the experts at M.A.C. that this foundation looks great in photographs.
- My next love in the M.A.C. cosmetics is the Custom Palette Eye Shadow. I have received so many compliments on this eye shadow and iI have to say it lasts all day! The best part, you can create a custom palette from 2 colors to 15 in one set.
- My next pick is the Technakohl Eye Liner. This is surprising because I never thought that the type of eye-liner made a difference — that they are all the same. This liner not only glides on smoothly, but like many of their products, lasts all day. I can definitely tell the difference between the cheaper versions compared to this one.
- The Studio Careblend Pressed Powder is my next pick. This powder is probably my favorite out of all the M.A.C. products that I have. It gives amazing coverage and yet feels very light on my face. It’s definitely a must have, when it comes to pressed powder.
- The last product I’m raving about is actually not makeup – it’s makeup remover. The Gently Off Eye and Lip Makeup Remover is great for everyone — contact lens wearers and those who have sensitive skin. I love it because it gets the makeup of quickly and gently without pulling the skin around your eye area.
What are your beauty must-haves?