I’m at number 19 in my 30 Days 30 Ways: Jeans & White T Challenge, and am switching it up again with black jeans. I’ve worn these once in my 30/30 outfit series, and just so happened to belt the shirt in that one as well. Funny, but totally accidental. It’s a little 1950′s meets Japan, in a jeans and t-shirt kind of way.
What I’m Wearing
* J Brand ~ Duarte jeans… seen once in my 30/30 series here
* VS crew neck tee
* American Apparel pink jersey scarf worn as an obi belt pinned with a vintage brooch which belonged to my grandma.
* Vintage rhinestone necklace and bracelets with a few bangles and crystal earrings by Lee Angel
* Vintage sunglasses, hair bow and rhinestone bag.
* Kate Spade leopard bow pumps
* View all my outfits here: 30 Days 30 Ways: Jeans & White T Challenge.
* I’ve also created a Pinterest board where you can view them as well.
Guest post from ….love Maegan