Summer is almost here, and you know what that means?! Parties, parties, parties! If you’re like me, then you love to get together with family and friends and have a good time. Check out these fun ways to spice up your next party!
When planning a party, try to have a theme or a little something extra to wow your guests. If nothing else, the added touches can spark a conversation between guests.
1. Send out fun invitations Whether the invitation looks like a circus tent or hot air balloon, your guests will know that you like to party.
2. Give your guests a bottle of wine/lemonade wrapped in a towel It doubles as two gifts. You could also take this to a party as a hostess gift.
3. Use surfboards as a backdrop behind the food table This is a fun way to bring the beach to any party.
4. Use a surfboard in a kiddy pool filled with water bottles This works great with a beach theme.
5. Print paper people and tie them to helium-filled balloons Your guests will definitely get a laugh at this.
6. Put ice in a colander over a bucket This helps so that your guests only get ice instead of water and ice.
7. Use an old Rootbeer/beer six-pack container as a caddy It can hold ketchup, mustard, forks, spoons, salt, pepper and napkins.
8. Use mason jars as cups It’s a fun twist on normal plastic cups.
9. Cut paper into fish shapes for name cards If kids are attending, they will love this.
10. Cut the tops off strawberries and put some whip cream on top This turns strawberries into a sweeter treat!
What is your favorite thing about summer parties?