I love repurposing household items into new items. After looking on Pinterest, I found some awesome repurposed household items. Keep reading to see the other seven items.
1. Use an old toothbrush holder and soap dish to hold pens and business cards
2. Use an old lightbulb as a flower holder
3. Use an old China cabinet to hold shoes
4. Stack old suitcases as a nightstand
5. Use an old wagon to hold books
6. Use old books as shelves
7. Use a paper towel holder to hold ribbon
8. Use a mason jar as a soap dispenser
9. Use old spoons as hooks
10. Use old paper towel holders/wrapping paper holders to keep scarves from wrinkling
11. Use a shoe rack to hold spices in a pantry
12. Use old kitchen bowls as light covers
13. Use an old eye glasses case to hold a manicure set for traveling
What items do you repurpose?