At first I felt awfully cute this Easter, wearing a vintage dress and some snappy heels. Until I saw the Obamas’ duds, which made me feel like an unfashionable oaf in comparison. Look at how stylish those ladies are! Find out a few ways to steal their looks after the cut!
Women’s Madisen Ballet Flat, $45.99 from Endless.com
1. Cute ballet flats. No matter what dress you’re wearing, nothing classes up an outfit like traditional flats!
Chic Ruched Ponte Blazer, $34.99 from Charlotte Russe
2. A black blazer. Add a professional, serious look to a whimsical ensemble.
Classic Stunner Dress, $91.99 from ModCloth
3. A serious dress with playful details. Part professional, part fun, all adorable!
Cotton bolero, $59.99 from Mango
4. A simple bolero.Get a vintage vibe with this cute jacket.
Perfect Skinny Neon Belt, $30.00 from Ann Taylor
5. A bright belt.Even if the rest of your outfit has to be serious, go rogue with a pop of color!
What do you think of the Obamas’ Easter outfits? Which pieces are your favorite?