Well, not to burst anyone's bubble, but the odds of winning an Oscar are better than winning that $640 million (11,500 to 1. versus Odds of winning Mega Millions: 175,711,536 to 1). Click to see some other things that are more likely to happen than winning the lotto!
1. Odds of becoming an astronaut- 13,200,000 to 1.
2. Odds of bowling a 300 game-11,500 to 1.
3. Odds of becoming president 100,000 to 1.
4. Odds of becoming a Movie Star 1 to 1,505,000.
5. Odds of dying from being left handed (what?) 1 to 4.4 million.
I found this pretty amusing!
What do you think? Have you played the lottery?
"May the odds be forever in your favor!"