If someone told me that my future self would one day be watching a zombie drama on television and enjoying it, I would have laughed in disbelief and denied it. But it is my truth. The Walking Dead is such a good show, and last night's finale was a fantastic ending to a great season, leaving us in anticipation of all to come in Season 3. For one thing, who was that caped woman with armless walkers on chains?!?
AMC is kind of genius, because with the end of The Walking Dead comes the beginning of MAD MEN (scream!). This takes precedence over the loss of one great show, BECAUSE WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR MAD MEN!!! I don't have too much free time these days, but the husband and I do spend time on the weekends catching up on all of our DVR'd shows we miss during the week. And cuddling, of course
What I'm Wearing
* Vintage wool coat, late 50's... seen here belted with a dress in 2009
* Chaiken wool pants, cuffed... last seen here with beige (still a favorite outfit of mine)
* Bow blouse by Walter... similar Walter blouse here
* Black and red gemstone necklace I bought in NYC in 1997
* Shandon Donegal Tweed newsboy cap...seen here *More newsboy caps here
* Cheap round sunglasses
* Kate Spade gray leopard print bow pumps
* Kate Spade red crocodile tote bag... GILT
* Minty green speckled nails.
Check out more pictures here.
Lovelies, what TV shows are you loving at the moment? Anyone else a fan of Mad Men?
Guest post by ...love Maegan