I love entertaining because I love to feed my friends and ply them with plenty of drinks. Presentation is always key when it comes to parties, and though I don’t like to cook too much, I do enjoy preparing appetizers and desserts.
Check out some of my favorite easy and inspiring appetizers and desserts!
1. Olive, cream cheese and carrot penguins
2. Apple pie baked in the apples
3. Cabbage bowl crudite (bell peppers work great too!)
4. Individual 7 layer dips
5. Sandwich on a stick
6. Party Popcorn
Check out the gallery for 8 more tantalizing appetizers and deserts!
- Champagne jello shots with sprinkles
- Champagne poured over popsicles
- Frozen melon-margarita pops
- Watermelon cake
- Frozen melon balls and grapesicles
- Banana Split Mini Bites
- Chocolate spoons
- Tequila poured over lime sorbet
Which of the above would you most want to serve at a party? And in general, what are some of your favorite foods when you entertain?