With the weekend coming up, you might finally have a day off from everything. When you have a day completely to yourself, you should use it for things you don’t normally get to do. Here are 5 ways to spend a day off.
1. Catch Up On Sleep I know I feel much better when I’m well rested.
2. Unplug and Recharge Turning off your phone and staying off your email can be really relaxing. Last spring when I went on vacation, I didn’t check my phone, email or social networking sites all day. I felt so free from stress. It was so relaxing.
3. Reconnect with Relatives and Friends Sometimes I get too busy to notice that I haven’t seen my friends. I always try to use the weekends to catch up with my friends in person or on Skype. It’s always nice to hear about what’s going on with them.
4. Try Something New I always feel like a new person when I try something new. There’s just something about learning something new that makes you feel so smart.
5. Exercise I always say I don’t have time to workout. But on my days off, I really try to fit in some time to hit the gym. I feel so accomplished afterwards. Plus, my body thanks me!
What do you like to do when you have a day completely to yourself?
[image from: Pinterest]