Lindsay Lohan is hosting SNL this Saturday, and apparently she’s open to joking about her past in her skits:
Lindsay plans on using all the unpleasantness from the last few years as fodder for the show. We’re told Lindsay has already told “SNL” that she is game for anything and nothing is off limits.
Our sources say Lindsay wants to show that she is “in on the joke” — so expect to see references to any number of DUIs, alleged necklace thievery, jail stints, mug shots … and on and on.
That got us thinking: Lindsay has a lot of debacles from the past few years to choose from:
* Appearing in Herbie
* First DUI (alcohol) and felony possession of cocaine charge. Getting fitted with a SCRAM bracelet
* Second DUI.
* Playing a stripper with a dual personality in “I Know Who Killed Me,” and wining dual Razzies for Worst Actress (coming in first and second, for each of her personalities)
* Going to jail for one day.
* Failing to attend court-ordered substance abuse.
* Nude photographs for New York magazine as Marilyn Monroe
* Bench warrant for arrest issued after she failed to show up for DUI hearing.
* Going to jail for 14 days. Released.
* Fails drug test, goes back to jail for a day.
* Charged with theft of necklace from store. Sentenced to 120 days in jail, serves under house arrest wearing ankle monitor.
* Appears naked in Playboy again.
We are definitely rooting for Lindsay’s comeback, and wish her nothing but the best! Given how open she is to joking about her past few years (and how funny she’s been when hosting SNL in the past), this could be one of the funniest Saturday Night Live appearances ever!
What do you think would make for the funniest SNL skit for Lindsay Lohan’s comeback? Check out our gallery of Lindsay’s greatest hits below for inspiration!