Every girl has some beauty products that she just absolutely loves and feels that she would die without. Above, I have some of my favorite beauty products. I love when products are cheap and easy to use. Though, sometimes it is worth it to spend a little extra on a product.
1. L'oreal Everstrong Reconstruct Shampoo & Conditioner I use this shampoo and conditioner every single day, and I have noticed a huge improvement in my hair. My hair has gotten so damaged from using heating tools and coloring it too often. I finally found the perfect shampoo and conditioner to fix my problem, and with a price of about $6.00 per bottle, it's in my budget.
2. Aloe Protective Restoring Mask I use this mask pretty often, but I don't use it on my face. I put it on my hands almost every day to keep them soft, and I also tried it on my feet to get rid of rough spots. I use it all over my body once a week, as well. With a price of $22.00, it is a bit pricey but I think it's worth it form the results I get.
3. Abercrombie and Fitch 8 Perfume My dad bought me this perfume for Christmas, and I absolutely love it. The scent is so me! The only problem is the price. It costs $40.00 per bottle, so I'm hoping to get it as a gift when my bottle runs out!
4. Nivea Touch of Happiness Body Wash I always have trouble finding a body wash that makes my skin smooth enough, but this seems to do the trick. Plus, it smells great! With a price of about $4.00, I can't say no!
5. L'oreal Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base Primer My skin is very oily, so I feel like my makeup tends to slime off my face during the day. I tried this product on a whim, and I'm so glad I did. My makeup stays put all day, and this primer conceals a lot. It is a little too expensive for my taste at about $10.00, but it works so well that I find it worth it.
6. Maybelline SuperStay 24hr 2-Step Lipcolor I've been on the search for the right lipstick/lip stain for what seems like ages, but I finally found one that I love. This lip color lasts just like it says it will, and I get compliments on it all the time. Since it is long-wearing, one tube lasts for a long time. I love the Blush On color for everyday wear and the All Day Cherry color for date night.
What are your favorite beauty products? Do you spend more to get better quality products?