I loved the blue hues so much that I really wanted to keep the accessories simple and minimal. Bracelets and bangles just seemed to distract from the contrasting blues so I wore only my rings. I pulled this look together for a business meeting of sorts.
Actually, I wish I could share more with you but it’s like a pregnancy; you don’t want to tell anyone the good news until you know it’s safe to. Hopefully I can spill the beans soon though!
I’m so happy it’s Friday… not because I’m doing anything particularly exciting but because I’m in the final and pressure-filled months of writing my book. So basically I’ll be locked up in my office all weekend writing, but I’m excited to be getting it near-ready… well, publisher ready anyway.
What I’m Wearing
* Vintage/thrifted pastel blue blazer… which absolutely fits like a glove. A lucky score.
* Navy blue blouse from Jigsaw London… seen once here
* J Brand Love Story jeans… I’ve had since like 2006/07 and remain a favorite… last seen here
* Chloe “Belladone” sunglasses
* Earrings are the same ones I wore here, vintage rhinestone necklace
* Ferragamo navy satin pumps my most comfortable and favorite of my more expensive “designer” shoe collection.
Lovelies, do you like monochromatic looks? What’s your favorite color to wear in multiple pieces?
Guest post from …love Maegan