I love collecting pictures, fabrics, ribbon and anything that makes me happy and inspires me.
Inspiration boards are such a simple way to not only organize your inspirational items, but also to provide a decorative element to a workspace. Inspiration boards are also very easy to DIY, so I've been collecting ideas to help me revamp my current workspace!
1. Small magnetic inspiration board
2. Cork inspiration board
3. Framed turquoise painted inspiration board
4. Wall length shared inspiration board
5. Nailhead trimmed inspiration board above a classic white Parsons desk
6. Simple Washi tape on walls
7. DIY fabric covered inspiration boards
8. Seagrass wallpaper inspiration board with binder clips designed by Nate Berkus
9. Frame with chicken wire and clothespins
10. Linen pinboard
Which one is your favorite? How do you display things that inspire you?