Congrats, Lovelies. You made it through our entire Kardashian ban! So what better way to celebrate your Dash-free days ending than a recap of what you’ve missed from E! TV (and OK, America’s) favorite family? Nothing. Except maybe leopard print. But for the sake of this post, let’s go with “nothing.” Onward!
- Kris files annulment papers. Even though Kim handed him divorce papers, Kris handed Kim some papers of his own. The baller is looking for an annulment to put the past and embarrassment behind him. [via E! Online]
- Kim and mama Kris go to Haiti. The two jetted off to Haiti to help with a charity in the still re-covering country. [via Radar Online]
- Kourtney and Kim Take New York premieres. One of the many Kardashian family spin-offs finally premieres, and gives foreshadowing an entirely new meaning showing the pieces coming together for Kim and Kris’ fate [via E! Online]
- Kourtney announced baby No. 2. That’s right, the oldest Kardashian sister announced she’s giving adorable baby Mason the chance to be an older brother. [via The Hollywood Reporter]
- Khloe Kardashian keeps up with Dallas. Supporting hubby Lam-Lam, Khloe followed her baller hubby to Dallas after his trade to the Mavericks. [via Huffington Post]
- Kendall Jenner’s Sweet 16 airs. In true Kardashian fashion Kendall Jenner got her own E! special presentation for her Sweet 16. Unlike the specials that aired before her, she didn’t want a lavash party, in the Bahamas no less, and was able to reach a compromise. Even better? She got her friends to donate to a Children’s Hospital instead of getting her gifts. [via US Magazine]
- Kardashian clan named some of 2011′s Most Fascinating People. Barbara Walters sat down with Kris Jenner, Kourtney, Khloe and Kim in her annual interview — and puts it on the table that they have “no talent.” [via NY Daily News ]
- Annual Kardashian Christmas card released. Just in case you were unaware that the Kardashians were famous and glamorous, they released their annual Christmas card, featuring the family dressed to the nines in menswear and looking, well, kind of sad, Oh, it’s also in 3-D! [via Jezebel]
- They had a sweatshop scandal. TMZ reported the Kardashian’s allegedly had been having sweatshops over in China make the clothes for their numerous collections. The family is denying the accusations. [via Jezebel]
So are you all caught up with the Kardashians? Or did you prefer when they weren’t talked about?