This year for Christmas, I didn’t buy Adam a present.
All I did was write down one reason, every day, for the past 3 months, that I loved him.
Last night I put the heart-shaped sticky notes throughout his dorm room. Along his bed post, on his window, and in a big heart on his wall.
13. I love singing Christmas carols with you when we walk back from class at night.
43. I love when you surprise me and sweep me off my feet to hold me in your arms.
48. I love that you insist on walking on the side of the path closer to the street.
64. I love that you’ve never raised your voice to me.
73. I love you for holding me when I cry, even when I can’t form the words to tell you what’s wrong.
He loved it.
And I love him.
What are some other cost-free options for boyfriend gifts? Any romantic gestures you suggest to a girl heart full of love but a wallet full of lint?