Is anyone else still horrified from those tire sealant booty injection photos? WE ARE. Some people will do anything to get the best derriere they can. Here are some of the most well-known butts around — too bad we can’t all be blessed like Beyoncé!
1. Jessica Biel Justin Timberlake’s on-and-off-again girlfriend has quite the lovely backside — and she knows it. Or, at least, she blames her good looks for not getting the best parts! “It really is a problem,” she told Allure magazine about her attractiveness. “I have to be blunt.” Her attitude didn’t get any better in her recent interview with Elle, where she vents about fellow actress Anne Hathaway getting all the roles for which Biel auditions, like The Dark Knight Rises and Les Miserables. She also told the magazine she auditioned with Ryan Gosling for Rachel McAdam’s role in The Notebook! [via NY Post] Well, at least she’s still got a cool butt and boyfriend, right?
2. Christian Bale Have you seen American Pyscho? Because you’re in for a fine specimen of man and butt in Christian Bale’s workout montage, which includes a thousand crunches in his tighty whities. His Dark Knight costume also shows off his booty in fine rubber.
3. Beyoncé You can’t deny the woman who brought the word ‘bootyliscious’ into our lexicon. She knows what it’s all about!
4. Jennifer Lopez Her nickname in the Bronx back in the day was ‘La Guitarra’ due to her guitar-like body shape. Her red carpet fashion over the years never fails to emphasize her most popular asset! (See what we did there?)
5. Hugh Jackman You should probably go watch some Jackman in X-Men, springing out of the water in a rage, butt in full nekkid view for the best Jackman Butt View – but for now, we present to you the health-conscious star doing some downward dog on the beach. What a guy!
Oh, that’s not all folks! Check out the slideshow below for some more of Hollywood’s best butts!
Who’s got the best one in your opinion? Who did we leave out? Will American Horror Story beat True Blood in the ‘Most Butts Televised in 2011′ race?!