Snapping into the gear of the gift-giving season is harder than it looks sometimes. I’m not always great at asking for things. But my mom loves to have stacks upon stacks of pretty things under the tree, so I always have to brainstorm to figure out what I’ve been pining for. These are what I came up with.
1. An embellished collar button-down shirt. This Zara one is out of stock at the moment, so I guess I’m more asking Santa for it. He makes miracles happen, right?
2. Art books. The anthology of pretty much every relevant piece of art from every museum across the globe compiled by the greatest art historians alive. Eighteen pounds of art. Yes, PLEASE.
3. A new portable game console. I’m not insanely stoked on the 3-D effects of the new DS, I’m just in need of an upgrade because the new games coming out are going to be exclusive to the new console. Womp womp.
4. Video games. …This would be a prime example of games I want to play that are only available on the 3DS. And who knows when a new Pokemon game will be released, but I guarantee it’ll only be on 3DS. You see my conundrum.
5. A faux fur neck warmer. For the like, three weeks it actually gets cold in Austin, it gets darn cold, and this baby will keep me warm in style. Yum.
6. A studded slipper. And finally, to be filed under “yeah, right.” These are my object of affection at the moment. Spending $165 on some flats isn’t totally unreasonable, but I think these might just stay a dream for now.
Those are my dream picks for my visit from Santa. Sugarplum fairies and warm wishes to you and yours, happiness, health, and everything you want! Cheers!