Girls can grow so insecure about the way they look. I encourage everyone to take a step back once in awhile to identify and self-praise the things they love most about themselves.
1. My red hair Yup, I have red hair. You can’t always tell in pictures, because the shade could almost be described as auburn, but I love that it makes me unique. I get complimented on it all the time. I would never dye it because I love it as-is.
2. My freckles I don’t have a lot, just across the bridge of my nose, the tops of my cheeks, across my shoulders and a few on my arms. But I think they’re generally really cute!
3. My pale skin I know that a lot of people go crazy with tanning, but I actually dig my pale skin. It makes me stand out and I think the soft color is cute.
4. My hands The shape of my hands–weirdly enough–earn me kudos, too. Even though finding rings and bracelets to fit is a pain because of their small size, I really like them.
5. My nose For whatever reason, I feel it’s just the right shape and size for me!
Lovelies, what five things do you love most about your physical appearance? Spread the self-confidence and love!