3. Limited space in your pantry? Try stuffing pantyhose with vegetables, potatoes, etc. and hang them. This can be especially good if you’ve got printed or colorful tights on hand. Storage and decoration in one swoop!
4. No sink cleaner? Mix three tablets of Alka-Seltzer with one cup of white vinegar and pour it down your drain. Run some hot water afterwards and your sink will be unclogged!
5. Tarnished silver? Use fluoride toothpaste with hot water and a washcloth to diminish some of the built-up tarnish on your jewelry. Bonus: Whitening toothpaste also helps brighten and whiten yellow nails.
6. Disorganized wires? Try using the plastic ends from bread bags to label and organize all your tangled wires!
7. No lint roller? You can use your eyebrow brush as a lint remover
8. No earring holder? Reuse buttons to keep your earrings together, decreasing their lose-ability and infinitely increasing all-around cuteness.
9. Problems with blisters? Vaseline and other petroleum-based products help soothe blisters from wearing punishing (albeit ADORABLE) kicks.
10. Healing bruises? Vinegar to makes the purple-bluish appearance of bruises look a little less Walking Dead while you heal.
What are some solutions you’ve discovered through alternative uses for household products?