I’m not saying at all that I’m the best driver ever, everyone has been both the person that has done the wrongdoing and has had wrong done to them while driving. Here are just some things I really CANNOT stand while driving!
- Slow People: The only time this is acceptable is if they are elderly. If the speed limit is 55mph and you are going 35mph it will obviously be annoyingly and painstakingly slow to others. Not to mention the people who are in front of you and go so slow you miss the light.
- People who think they’re too cool to signal: I’m talking about those people who cut everyone off and switch lanes unnecessarily. Really?
- People who will not let you in: When you’re trying to exit and a person really just will not let you in and avoid eye contact when you try to look at them.
- People who multitask while driving: I saw a girl curling her eyelashes while looking into her mirror and a man eating a bowl of noodles before. Please stop. You make me very nervous and afraid.
- Tailgaters: If you’re getting impatient, you’re more than welcome to switch lanes!
- People who suck at backing up: LOOK before you back out!
- People who suck at parking: I mean, not everyone parks perfectly straight all the time, but I’m talking about the people who park so crooked they are completely outside the lines and take up two spaces, or where it’s so close you can’t get out or into your own car.
What are some driving instances you can’t stand?