As the saying goes, I do feel that the small things are really what counts in a relationship to keep it going strong.
I just wanted to share a couple of things that I feel any guy can do for their girlfriend or someone they like that would totally make her day!
1. Surprise her with a cute outfit and take her out! The outfit doesn’t have to be insanely expensive since this gesture is simple yet so thoughtful. I know guys might not have the best sense of style, but you can always ask for assistance from the store workers.
2. Plan an entire day out for her! It gets really annoying when guys say they don’t care when girls ask what they want to do. Organize a mini day trip for her at all her favorite restaurants and spots or places that she’s always wanted to go to. (Keeping all the locations a surprise along the way will also make it exciting!)
3. Plan something with her friends! Getting to know your girl’s close friends is one of the most important things because they are her backbone and moral support system. If you plan a cute lunch or activity for the two of you but also invite her friends, it’ll show that you’re making a real effort to be a part of all aspects in her life.
4. Help her out during that time of month! I know it can get a little stressful for guys when their girlfriends yell and cry for no reason but she definitely wants you there! Surprise her with some simple goodies like tampons, her favorite snack, and chocolate. The fact that you went out and bought tampons for her in public will definitely show that you care.
5. Do something she loves to do! The ultimate form of showing you care is self-sacrifice. Whether it be shopping, scrap booking, or yoga if you hate it and she loves it but you do the activity with her anyways, it shows you’re willing to sacrifice for her. Although you may dread her favorite activity it will show you honestly care about her interests.
What are some things you ladies wish your man would do?