Awkward is worth watching because…
- The boys are cute. I love watching cute actors. They make bad television impossible to resist.
- The humor is sarcastically entertaining. Sarcasm is my favorite kind of humor and “Awkward” is full of it.
- The teenage angst that is Jenna’s life makes it easy to empathize with her. We were all full of the angst in high school. This show is such an accurate portrayal of high school, it’s insane.
- It has the most embarrassing parents ever. If you thought your parents made your life awkward, then you don’t know the half of it.
- It’s fun to watch other people go through awkward experiences. Yes, I get some sick happiness from watching others be awkward. It’s satisfying to know that I’m not the only one who has a long history of embarrassing moments.
- Making fun of the bad MTV acting is a fun pastime. The acting is so bad that it’s funny.
- The plot line is strangely addicting. You will want to know who wrote that letter. You will not be happy until you know. Trust me.
I just saw the season finale and I loved it. And there’s more good news: They’re officially make a second season!
Do you like MTV’s “Awkward”? What bad television are you addicted to?