1. Intimates/ lingerie: Not so much as underwear, but investing in a good bra is definitely worth it. I have purchased $15 bras in the past and the straps would get all tangled and even the wire would pop out!
eberjey Fairy Tales Bralet, $28.00 from Revolve Clothing
2. Shoes: I cannot stress this enough! Supporting your feet properly is so important and a good pair of sandals or heels will last longer. (This especially goes for boots and running shoes)
- Ramone, $66.75 from Zappos
3. Bags: I understand that not everyone can afford a Louis Vuitton, but getting a good handbag that you will use often is a great investment since it will stay in better shape for a longer period of time.
Taylor Handbag, $135.00 from Trina Turk
4. Jackets: Not every jacket you own has to be expensive, but higher-end leather jackets and winter coats will have better quality material, keeping you warmer and happier!
Jack by Lois Veggie Leather Jacket, $57.00 from Revolve Clothing
5. Jewelry: I’m not saying that it has to be Tiffany’s quality, but I’ve gotten jewelry from stores like Forever21 and they usually tend to break, bend, or rust.
What items do you like to splurge/save on?