1. McLovin. (Christopher Mintz-Plasse from Superbad- from Amazon). He had me hook, line, and sinker after he showed off his fake, one-named ID from Hawaii. There is something about that organ donor and his naive attitude, yet charming ability to swoon woman, that I don’t think I could ever get enough of.
2. Noah. (Ryan Gosling from The Notebook- from Amazon). Does this one really need an explanation? He is probably one of the most lusted after male movie characters of all time.
3. Edward Cullen. (Robert Pattinson from Twilight- from Amazon). Hate on Twilight all you want, but author of the series, Stephenie Meyer, made Edward out to be the perfect guy, and that is exactly what he is. Not only did he wait over one-hundred years for the love of his life, but he is also fluent in many languages, can read minds, play the piano, likes to read books, and is good looking. Where do I sign up?
4. Pete. (Paul Rudd from Knocked Up- from Amazon). Paul Rudd’s character of Pete in this film is a complete jerk, but his humor is something I really enjoyed. He might have been a pain, but at the end of the film, he proves himself. I would love to hang out with him.
5. Jim Halpert. (Jon Krasinski from The Office- from Amazon). I fell for Jim from day one when he was waiting around for Pam to leave her crappy fiance, Roy. This normal guy is not only an excellent prankster, but he also seems to be a smart business man and has a heart of gold.
6. Neville Longbottom. (Matthew Lewis from Harry Potter- from Amazon). All of sudden, Neville grew up and boy, did he catch my attention. The pudgy Gryffindor went from being bullied, to standing up to Lord Voldemort himself. Bad ass.
7. Bender (Judd Nelson from The Breakfast Club- from Amazon). Every girl loves a bad boy, and Bender from The Breakfast Club is no exception. The fact that he had a hard life and still managed to fall in love at the end of the movie was adorable.
8. Steve. (Justin Chatwin from Shameless- from Amazon). I think part of the reason I enjoy this Showtime series so much is because of Justin Chatwin’s character. Okay, so he is a hot guy who steals cars and is head over heels in love with Emmy Rossum’s character; yet, he is secretly a rich boy with amazing looks. Swoon.
What fictional character would you like to date, Lovelies?